Announcements

Project 100 will start again in January.

10 clients per month as usual.

Contact me for more info

Thursday, April 24, 2008

SQ009 workshop

I apologize for the delay in workshop, as I faced certain health problems.

All is fine now and my workshop is back.

Venues are a little pricey during this peak season, so i will rent a room from my office. Save money save money. And they will be split into 2 half day courses from 1pm to 5pm. Drinks, snacks, writing materials and notes will be provided.

2 workshops as below:

3rd May:

- starting out in TA
- Basic Chart Reading
- The Psychology behind the charts
- Identifying basic trends and patterns
- Trading strategies and money management

10th May:

- Deeper into TA charts and patterns
- Making use of indicators (and how to avoid newbie mistakes)
- Application of TA and introduction of FA
- Understanding the macro market, how to look at other markets to determine your strategy

The address will be:

1 Keong Saik Road (opp Ebay and at cross junction)
nearest MRT will be tanjong pagar & Outram (walkable distance)

Time:

1pm-5pm

Things to bring:

Yourself

Workshop Fees:

$20 per day. If coming for both days, will be $30 (tried to make it as cheap as possible le)

Please Email to sq009@hotmail.com

PS: If you feel that you've learnt nothing throughout the 2 workshops, do let me know, I will refund you your money.

sq009

1 comment:

sara said...

Well… I visit your website first time and found this site very useful and interesting! Well… you guys doing nice work and I just want to say that keep rocking and keep it up!!!!
sara
wow gold